Why Come to Me ?
Sometimes health problems seem like a jangled mess - each time you pull at the end of one, it gets entangled in another one - and that's if you know which one to pull at first..!!
Let me help you "get your tangles in order" through a tailored range of treatments designed just for you. I have a whole host of techniques and skills to pass on to you which will empower you to take control of your life, your pain, your stress, your ills.
I am able to combine many different safe, gentle and effective tools and techniques to suit each client individually which means that every client receives a completely integrated, synergistic, unique and holistic-head-to-toe treatment, combining techniques from East and West which benefit from my intutition and experience. I am privileged to work with a very wide range of many lovely clients who I help to achieve balance, closure, relief from pain and discomfort and finally feel in great health again. Often, I'm a "last resort" - and thats fine.! I provide all clients with tools and techniques they can use to take control of their own health and wellbeing.
I firmly believe that any “dis-ease” in the mind or body will affect other mind or body systems and that we are very clever at adapting to compensate for pain and inefficiencies. My clients appreciate that I can gently help them unravel the layers of previous “dis-ease” so they no longer have to be prisoners of their past - ultimately treating them as a whole according to their own needs, rather than just the apparent symptoms.
YOUR health and wellbeing is the most important thing to me
- I really want YOU to get well - and working together I can help YOU achieve that
- YOU will always feel safe in my care and YOU will always be treated with total integrity
- I totally believe in the holistic nature of my own chosen modalities
- Where appropriate we will have a laugh.! Great Testimonials here
- I have a common sense, practical approach and work with YOU, not tell you what to do
- I give YOU the tools to help yourself whilst providing support and guidance - rather than build complete dependency on me
- I constantly update my knowledge by researching the internet, reading latest publications and attending seminars and training courses in the field of nutrition and complementary health techniques
- I hold memberships of respected organisations and have access to top nutritional advice from websites such as Biocare, Patrick Holford and Nutri
- I test for a variety of nutritional supplements from reputable suppliers who constantly provide research into healthcare and nutrition. I have no particular allegiance to only one supplier and I can prove through muscle testing that one brand of, for example, vitamin C may suit while another does not. Clients can therefore be assured that nutrition recommended is the best for them as individuals
- I ensure I have my own kinesiology balances and am interested in all complementary and natural treatments whilst remaining pragmatic about any need for conventional allopathic medicine. I recognise I cannot be "all things to all people" and I will work with your existing Health professionals where necessary and am happy to recommend other Practitioners of other modalities where I believe they may be of benefit to you.
Still not sure..? FREE 20 minute consultation
I spent 32 years in a commercial environment – mainly within the field of Personnel HR Management. I came to holistic practice following a career crisis and I understand the negative effects of stress on mind and body. Following some successful, effective kinesiology treatments I was impressed by the holistic approach and non-judgemental techniques used. Wanting to learn more I attended the training and qualified in 2007. I now also love teaching Systematic Kinesiology to Foundation Level and this course is certificated by ASK. Whilst studying for the ITEC Anatomy and Physiology exam I also became interested in Facial Rejuvenation techniques and received my Diploma in May 2008. I now teach Facial Rejuvenation in Shoreham and Forest Row. I followed this up with Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot Massage, ITEC Level 3 Refloxology Diploma, FHT Swedish Massage and Usui Reiki 2nd degree.
I am a full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and run the Worthing FHT Group. I am a Professional member of the Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK) and write for Choice Health & Wellbeing Magazine and The Sussex Newspaper. I regularly give talks and demonstrations of kinesiology and always welcome the opportunity to share this wonderful modality with others.
ASK Registered Tutor
ITEC Reflexology Level 3 (Distinction)
Advanced Reflexology Pregnancy/Fertility
Kansa Vatki Foot Massage (LCIC)
Usui Reiki 2nd Degree
ITEC Anatomy and Physiology (Credit)
Nutrigold Nutrition & Health Certificate
Diploma Natural Face LIft Massage (LCIC)
Certificate Cranial Laser Reflex Technique
MCIPD - Human Resources
Biocare - Skin disease
Biocare - Weight loss
Biocare - Gut health
Biocare - Inflammation
Biocare - Mental Health
Biocare - Dr Nigel Plummer
Chris Astell-Smith - various
Patrick Holford - various
Low Level Laser Treatment
Cranial Laser Treatment
Prof Pall - Chronic Fatigue
Cellular Awakening - B Wren