Kinesiology, Reflexology, Homeopathy, EFT, Nutrition and Massage - for YOUR Health & Wellbeing
"You used to be much more muchier .... You've lost your muchness" (Alice in Wonderland)
Sometimes health problems seem like a jangled mess - each time you pull at the end of one, it gets tangled in another - and that's if you know which one to pull first..!! Let me help you "get your tangles in order" through a tailored range of treatments designed just for you. I have a whole host of techniques to pass on to you to empower you to take control of your life, your pain, your stress
My Approach to YOUR Health and Wellbeing
I am able to combine many different safe, gentle and effective tools and techniques to suit each client individually which means that every client receives a completely integrated, synergistic, unique and holistic head-to-toe treatment, combining techniques from East and West. I blend Kinesiology, Reflexology, Massage, Bach Flower Essences, Nutrition and Reiki and am privileged to work with a very wide range of many lovely clients who I help to achieve balance, closure, relief from pain and discomfort and finally feel in great health again. Often, I'm a "last resort" - and thats fine.! I provide clients with tools and techniques they can use to take control of their own health and wellbeing.
- I really want YOU to get well - and working together I can help YOU achieve that
- YOU will always feel safe in my care and you will always be treated with total integrity
- I totally believe in the holistic nature of my own chosen modalities
- Where appropriate we will have a laugh.! Great Testimonials here
- I have a common sense, practical approach and work with YOU, not tell you what to do
- I give YOU the tools to help yourself whilst providing support and guidance
- I constantly update my knowledge through research, publications, seminars and training courses
- I hold memberships of respected organisations - ASK, FHT and
- I am on a voluntary register that has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA)
- I have access to top nutritional advice from a range of top quality Companies with no special allegance to any
- I test a variety of nutritional supplements from reputable suppliers who constantly provide research into healthcare and nutrition. I have no particular allegiance to only one supplier and I can prove through muscle testing that one brand of, for example, vitamin C may suit while another does not. Clients can therefore be assured that nutrition recommended is the best for them as individuals
- I ensure I have my own kinesiology balances and am interested in all complementary and natural treatments whilst remaining pragmatic about any need for conventional allopathic medicine. I recognise I cannot be "all things to all people" and I will work with your existing Health professionals where necessary and am happy to recommend other Practitioners of other modalities where I believe they may be of benefit to you.
Still not sure..? FREE 20 minute consultation
I spent 32 years in a commercial environment – mainly within the field of Personnel HR Management. I came to holistic practice following a career crisis and I understand the negative effects of stress on mind and body. Following some successful, effective kinesiology treatments I was impressed by the holistic approach and non-judgemental techniques used. Wanting to learn more I attended the training and qualified in 2007. I now also love teaching ASK Certificated Systematic Kinesiology to Diploma Level. Whilst studying for the ITEC Anatomy and Physiology exam I also became interested in Facial Rejuvenation techniques and received my Diploma in May 2008 - and also teach this to Practitioners or as one day workshops for private individuals. Further training has included Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot Massage, ITEC Level 3 Reflexology including specialism in Pregnancy & Fertility, FHT Swedish Massage and Usui Reiki 2nd degree. My next training will be in Pregnancy Massage.
Usui Reiki 2nd Degree
MCIPD - Human Resources
Any treatment given is not intended to replace guidance from your doctor or other health care professional who should be contacted for advice if you have any health concerns. Links to external websites are for interest only, and we do not accept responsibility for the content of any website links